tisdag 12 januari 2010

Isblått

Just nu har jag ett litet stilleben på mitt köksbord, precis i samma ton som de frostiga träden och den isblåa himlen utanför. Det är fint som spets!

(för snus, hur fint är det egentligen!?)

Hyacintglas från Blå Porten och rådjursfat från finaste Emma.

Iceblue

Right now my kitchentable is a little piece of art, in the exact same tones as the frosty trees and the iceblue sky outside. Makes the morning brighter and the day lighter!

Hyacinthvase from Blå Porten and deertray from darling Emma.

Med vänliga hälsningar,

Miriam

8 kommentarer:

Erica sa...

Himla tjusigt. Roligt fat också. Har aldrig sett något sådant förut.

Gina Holdar-Americana sa...

I love those colors together. I see it a lot in Swedish homes. Is this what you refer to as Carolina blue? It's so soothing to the eyes & makes for a beautiful duka!

Jacqueline sa...

du har ju så rätt, spets är ju så fasligt mycket finare!

Miriam Parkman sa...

erica: Tack! Och nej, det har inte jag heller. Men det är faktiskt ett askfat, vilket inte är helt ovanligt. Men lite synd att använda ett sånt fint fat till bara gamla fimpar tycker jag!

gina holdar: Yes I guess it' a bit swedish... But I do like it as well! Although I don't really know what you mean with Carolina blue...
By the way, what would you call the plate with the deer? I really don't know how to translate it in english...

jacqueline: Eller hur! Snus är ju bara äckligt...

Daisy sa...

Mycket inspirerande! Som alltid.

Anonym sa...

Jag gillar din blogg. Den är mysig och kul att kika in på.
//anna-carin

Gina Holdar-Americana sa...

Yep, we've stumped each other--you with Carolina blue & me with the English word for that super-cute deer plate. I guess we would call it a dish in English rather than a plate. Ladies of the last century, such as my grandmother, always had things like this in the "parlor" which they called a "candy dish." But I don't know if this one's for candy? Hmmmm....(thinking)....

Isabelle sa...

Det där såg riktigt vårfräsht ut!